Slide on protection for your children’s eyes this summer
From 1st October 2020 to 28th February 2021, Quinn & Co. Eyecare is supporting family eye health, by offering a free pair of non-prescription polarised sunglasses to every child under the age of 13 years when they complete an eye examination.
There are three key drivers behind this initiative – apart from the fact that we genuinely care:
1. Children’s eye are more vulnerable to UV damage
2. In fact, up to 50% of our lifetime UV exposure occurs before we turn 18 years old
3. By eliminating glare, eye fatigue from squinting can be decreased, in turn, helping them enjoy more comfortable vision.
Find a Quinn & Co. Eyecare near you.
Terms and Conditions
- Child must be under the age of 13
- One pair of sunglasses per child will be provided upon completion of a comprehensive eye exam
- Sunglasses must be selected from a select range only
- Sunglasses are non-prescription only. Prescription lenses can be ordered at the standard price.
- Offer is available from 1 October 2020 to 28 February 2021